AMIS Policy on Confidentiality and security
We use physical and technical safeguards to protect your information. We restrict access to your information to those who need it to perform their jobs. Third-party business partners are bound by law to use the information only for our purposes. They may not disclose it or use it in any other way. We comply with all data security laws.
AMIS Policy collecting your personal information
We collect personal information about you from different sources. For example, we collect information you send us on applications and forms. We also collect information from your transactions with our insurance companies. We may collect information from a consumer-reporting agency, demographic firm. This collection depends on the insurance product or service you request.
AMIS Policy on Personal information
We do not sell your information to anyone. We may share this information with a business that carries out services and marketing for us. We may share your information as required or permitted by law. We may share your information for a legal or regulatory purpose or to combat fraud. This sharing depends on the insurance products you select. These include the following types of information.
- We may share information we receive from you on applications or other forms. This may include your name, address, Social Security number information. This may also include assets, income, and the property address and value.
- We may share information from your transactions with our insurance companies. This may include your account balance, policy coverage, and payment history. This may also include premium paid, preferences, claims, and purchase method.
- We may share information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency or other report. This may include your credit report, motor vehicle, and driver data. This may also include employment data, loss history reports, and other driver data.
AMIS INTERNET POLICIES
AMIS Policy on Information collected from Web sites
AMIS/Alliance Marketing & Insurance Services may collect the information you provide when you:
- use online tools and calculators provided by AMIS
- apply online for insurance products offer by AMIS
- complete an online insurance forms or applications
- conduct transactions online to secure quotations, issue policies or claims
AMIS/Alliance Marketing & Insurance Services keeps the e-mails you send to us. If you agree to receive e-mail messages from us, we will keep the information you give us to send e-mails of specific interest to you. If you choose to send us e-mail, we keep your e-mail, your e-mail address, and our reply. Please be careful about the information you give us in an e-mail. As with any public Web site, this communication may not be secure.
It is important to note that other companies or organizations may have links on AMIS/Alliance Marketing & Insurance Services Web sites. We are not responsible for the collection, use or security of information by the companies or organizations outside our agency.
Please send privacy inquiries to:
AMIS/Alliance Marketing & Insurance Services
PO Box 567
San Marcos, CA 92079-0567
When you write to us, please include your name, address, and policy number, and your agent name and number, if you know it. You can contact your agent to change information that we control, such as your address. This privacy statement describes our privacy practices for both current and former customers.
We at AMIS want to thank you for choosing our agency and our desire is to provide the best insurance products for you or your customers. We are here to build a lasting relationship with you and we want be your source for your insurance needs.