Errors and omissions liability insurance coverage is crucial for all Adjusters. Our insurance coverage is for Claim Adjusters, Public Adjusters, Insurance Examiners, Insurance Investigators, Third-Party Adjusters, and other specialty adjusters. We insure Independent Adjusters or adjusters who work for property and casualty insurance companies. If you’re in this business, you know how important it is to have the right insurance. In a market like this, you need to work with an expert.
At AMIS, we understand your business and have the experience that translates into providing liability coverage commensurate with your degree of risk. Our founder, Bill West, began his career in the insurance industry in 1965, and shortly thereafter he started a Private Investigation, Insurance Adjusting and Third Party Administration business.
We offer A.M. Best rated A- VIII security, coupled with exceptional service through our national insurer who has been writing these niche markets for over 25 years. Let us handle your insurance so you can focus on the things that matter the most to your adjusting agency.
Our Errors & Omissions Liability Insurance policies are designed for:
- Commercial General Liability
- Liability Limits $1,000,000 each Occurrence and $2,000,000 General Aggregate
- Products/Completed Operations
- Personal Injury, Advertising Injury
- Fire Damage Legal Liability
- Employees As Additional Insured
- Independent Contractors-Other Insurance Amendment (A.I.)
- Contractual Broad Form Excluding Sole Negligence
- Assault and Battery
- Errors and Omissions including Limited Financial Matters
- Care, Custody and Control Exclusion Deleted with sub-limit of $100,000
- Property Damage Theft Extension (excluding Employee Dishonesty) with sub-limit of $250,000 and sub-deductible of $1,000
- Premises Liability
- Medical Payments
- Lost Key Coverage with sub-limit of $2,500 and sub-deductible of $250
- Coverage for new businesses and established businesses
- Coverage for any size, from one-person operation to national account
- Non-Owned/Hired Auto Liability Coverage (Maximum Liability Limits $1,000,000 per Occurrence; Employees must carry $100,000 liability limits on Personal Auto)
- Primary Wording Endorsement
- Waiver of Subrogation Endorsement
- Excess to $2,000,000/$3,000,000; $3,000,000/$4,000,000; $4,000,000/$5,000,000; $5,000,000/$5,000,000
- Misc. Property Coverage $50,000 or $100,000 - $500 deductible
- Workers’ Compensation (except Alaska and Hawaii)
- Commercial Auto
- Property Insurance
- Inland Marine
Application Information - Request a Quote
For many of our coverages you can quickly request a quote using our online quick-quote forms. At the bottom of each quick quote form you can indicate the urgency of your request. If you have any questions, please call or email the person indicated in the contact area for this coverage.
NOTE: All applications must be underwritten and a quotation will be issued subject to underwriting guidelines. THE QUOTE DOES NOT BIND COVERAGE.
|Secure Online Quick-Quote Application||or||PDF Application Form|
|Available within 24 hours if requested||Complete and fax to our office|
Requirements to receive coverage: (Not required for Quick Quotes)
- Along with the full application, please fax us the Terrorism Form.Additional requirements for Agents and Brokers:
- A signed broker agreement,
- a copy of your broker/insurance license, and
- a copy of the declaration page of your E & O Insurance policy
|Secure Online Quick-Quote Application|
To receive a Workers’ Comp quick indication quote, please fill out our online quick quote indication form.
To fully apply for workers’ compensation insurance, please complete Acord 125 and Acord 130 (workers' compensation section), and submit them along with current value loss runs to Karen Metcalf or Sean Nowell.
Additional Available Coverages:
|Online Quick Quote Forms||PDF Application Forms|
| You will need to provide an email address with the Online Quick Quote form. If you do not use email, please use the PDF application form instead.
|| To protect your privacy, please DO NOT EMAIL PDF application forms to us.
Your AMIS team is Michelle Nowell and Karen Metcalf. Please call us at
(800) 843-8550 or (760) 471-7116, or email us using the links below.
For all Insurance Adjuster and Bond applications:
Contact: Michelle Nowell
For Commercial Auto and Worker’s Comp applications:
Contact: Sean Nowell
AMIS President and Founder Bill West began his career in the insurance industry in 1965, and shortly thereafter he started a Private Investigation, Insurance Adjusting, and Third Party Administration business. In 1990 he assembled a professional liability package for specifically for Private Investigation companies. Since that time AMIS has formed and developed excellent working relationships with our insurance providers, and that allows us to provide stable, quality, and affordable insurance coverage to meet your specific need.