While the circumstances and liability exposures vary, an average Miscellaneous Professional Liability (MPL) claim is enough to cause a significant hit to a company's bottom line. Errors and omissions, and the resulting liability, are a risk for any business. Fortunately AMIS/Alliance Marketing & Insurance Services MPL coverage protects more than 150 classes of professional services against costly claims for human errors. We can craft policies based on our extensive knowledge about the myriad exposures within various business classes—from the run-of-the-mill to the more exotic. And if we don't know the possible risks, we thoroughly investigate what's necessary to make a policy work for each of our insureds.
Our basic coverage and enhancements include:
- Duty to Defend Contract: Offers the benefit of our carrier's litigation management expertise to eliminate the burden of managing the claim.
- Tailored Definition of Professional Services: Provides individually crafted policies to cover the specific services being provided.
- Coverage for Independent Contractors: Provides additional coverage for independent contractors.
- Personal Injury Coverage: Provides libel/slander protection in the provision of services, particularly as it relates to web content.
- Punitive Damages: Covered in the event additional damages are awarded.
- Multi-Year Extended Reporting Period Options: Offers reporting protection beyond the traditional 12 months.
- Automatic Coverage for Acquired Subsidiaries: Alleviates the administrative burden of having to submit small acquisitions for coverage approval.
- Automatic Sixty-Day Post Reporting Period: Allows adequate time to report events to the carrier.
- Toll-Free Risk Management Hotline: Offers two free hours annually of risk management advice, including contract review, for your business.
- Definition of Claim: Any written demand triggers coverage, putting counsel in place early in a dispute.
PLEASE NOTE: This information is solely intended to be a summary of policy coverage. Please reference the actual policy for specific terms and conditions. The policy supersedes all representations made here.
Professional Liability Classes
Application Information - Request a Quote
Please click the button to complete the PDF application for this insurance quote. If you have any questions, please call or email the person indicated in the contact area for this coverage.
NOTE: All applications must be underwritten and a quotation will be issued subject to underwriting guidelines. THE QUOTE DOES NOT BIND COVERAGE.
|Instructions: PDF Application Forms|
|To protect your privacy, please DO NOT EMAIL PDF application forms to us.|
Your AMIS representative is Sean Nowell. Please him at
(800) 843-8550 or (760) 471-7116, or email us using the link below.
For all applications:
Contact: Sean Nowell
AMIS President and Founder Bill West began his career in the insurance industry in 1965, and shortly thereafter he started a Private Investigation, Insurance Adjusting, and Third Party Administration business. In 1990 he assembled a professional liability package for specifically for Private Investigation companies. Since that time AMIS has formed and developed excellent working relationships with our insurance providers, and that allows us to provide stable, quality, and affordable insurance coverage to meet your specific need.