Armored Car Operations need excellent insurance coverage. Do you need a broker who gives prompt answers, better solutions, is willing to invest time and expertise to save you money, and has a genuine commitment to exceptional service?
We can design an insurance package to fit your Armored Car operation. Our insurance company has over a quarter century of experience in the security industry. We can assess your risk and make sure you receive the most comprehensive coverage possible.
We offer coverage for any size account from one-man operations to the largest companies nationwide. Whether your business is new or fully established, we can help you obtain the insurance you need.
Our Armored Car Insurance program offers General and Professional Liability coverage with limits from $300,000 to $5,000,000. As the Surplus Line Broker, we can issue quotes in 2 to 3 days from inception. As with all of our programs, we work diligently to continuously improve our Armored Car coverage and keep the premiums competitive with the marketplace.
Selling insurance is our business. Our goal is to provide the best coverage at a competitive price. This insurance is underwritten with an A- VIII AM Best insurance company.
Our policy combines the best of standard surety association and ISO crime forms, featuring many coverage enhancements INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Containers of Covered Property: Loss of or damage to a locked safe, vault, cash box, etc. caused by an actual or attempted theft.
- Premises Damage: Damage to the premises or exterior resulting from an actual or attempted theft.
- $10,000 Pollution Clean Up: If a truck spills gas, oil, etc. as a result of an actual or attempted theft we will pay up to $10,000 to extract the pollutants.
- 90-Day Discovery Period: We give the customer 90 days after the expiration of the policy period to report a loss.
- Loss Sustained During Prior Insurance: If the customer sustained a loss under an old policy that would have been covered under the old policy except that the time to collect under the old policy has expired, we will pay for that loss provided it would also be covered under our new policy.
- 120 Days to File a Proof-of-Loss Form: Most armored car policies only grant 60 days to file a proof of loss.
- Coverage Extended to Temps: Temporary employees are included in the definition of "employee".
- No Standard Warranties: Our standard policy form does not include warranties that would void coverage.
- We can also write the Cargo Insurance including theft, ATM Owners/Operators included
Claims Handling: Great American Insurance has designated a specialized staff whose sole responsibility is to handle claims for us.
Surveys: We perform security surveys on our clients' operations prior to quotation. These surveys are completed by a well-respected loss control firm.
Limits: $100,000,000 limits available on Great American paper (higher limits are available on an individual risk basis). The financial condition and claims-paying ability of the Great American Insurance Group were rated "A" (Excellent) as of April 10, 2003 by the A. M. Best Company and "A" (Strong) as of July 21, 2002 by Standard and Poor's.
Application Information - Request a Quote
For many of our coverages you can quickly request a quote using our online quick-quote forms. At the bottom of each quick quote form you can indicate the urgency of your request. If you have any questions, please call or email the person indicated in the contact area for this coverage.
NOTE: All applications must be underwritten and a quotation will be issued subject to underwriting guidelines. THE QUOTE DOES NOT BIND COVERAGE.
|Secure Online Quick-Quote Application||or||PDF Application Form|
|Complete online for a faster response||Complete and fax to our office|
Requirements to receive coverage: (Not required for Quick Quotes)
- Along with the full application, please fax us the Terrorism Form.Additional requirements for Agents and Brokers:
- A signed broker agreement,
- a copy of your broker/insurance license, and
- a copy of the declaration page of your E & O Insurance policy
Additional requirements: Your CRIME insurance submission MUST include the following:
FOR − Mercantile and Governmental Classes of Business:
1. Coverage Application (Choose one)
- 125s ACORD General Info and 141s ACORD Crime
- Surety Association Application for Forms A,B,O,P
- Great American Insurance Companies? Commercial Crime App.
2. Internal Controls Questionnaire
3. Latest fiscal year−end CPA Audit or Annual Report
4. Latest CPA management letter and response
5. Special exposures and policy wording enhancements should be identified.
FOR − Financial Institution Classes of Business, Forms 24, 14, 15, and 25:
1. Coverage Application
- Surety Association Application
(Note: Other Companies' signed applications are usually acceptable)
2. Internal Control Questionnaire
(Please note that a separate Financial Institution Internal Controls Questionnaire should be included if the application does not address Internal Controls in detail.)
3. Financial Information
- Latest Fiscal year−end, CPA Audit or Annual Report
- Latest CPA Management Letter and Response
- 12-31 CALL Report
- Latest Quarterly Call Report
4. Special exposures and policy wording enhancements should be identified.
|Online Quick Quote Forms||PDF Application Forms|
| You will need to provide an email address with the Online Quick Quote form. If you do not use email, please use the PDF application form instead.|| To protect your privacy, please DO NOT EMAIL PDF application forms to us.|
Your AMIS team is Michelle Nowell and Karen Metcalf. Please call us at
(800) 843-8550 or (760) 471-7116, or email us using the links below.
For all Armored Car and Bond applications:
Contact: Michelle Nowell
AMIS President and Founder Bill West began his career in the insurance industry in 1965, and shortly thereafter he started a Private Investigation, Insurance Adjusting, and Third Party Administration business. In 1990 he assembled a professional liability package for specifically for Private Investigation companies. Since that time AMIS has formed and developed excellent working relationships with our insurance providers, and that allows us to provide stable, quality, and affordable insurance coverage to meet your specific need.