In today's business and social climate, it's imperative that Process Servers and Attorney Services have all the facts, but getting them is not always easy particularly in the face of legislation and litigation that have grown out of greater public focus on the issues of privacy, profiling and civil liberties.
Conducting a skip-trace to perform a legal service of process or operating an attorney service can be like walking a tightrope. One slip can have serious and lasting repercussions. We understand. Our company founder owned a Private Investigation, Insurance Adjusting, Process Serving and Attorney Services Agency in Orange County, CA for 18 years. Our experience in your industry allows us to provide an insurance program with coverage tailored to your degree of risk.
Our insurance program has been in place since 1990, and its stability is proven by the fact that we have had only two insurance companies during all that time. We have a staff of professional insurance brokers who can handle your insurance needs for General Liability, Errors and Omissions, Bonds, Property Insurance, Commercial Auto and Workers’ Compensation.
This coverage is designed for:
- Commercial General Liability
- Products/Completed Operations
- Personal Injury, Advertising Injury
- Fire Damage Legal Liability
- Medical Payments
- Premises Liability
- Errors and Omissions
- Care, Custody and Control with sub-limits of $100,000
- Property Damage Theft Extension with sub-limits of $250,000
- No exclusion for firearms
- Coverage for new ventures
- Coverage for any size, from one person operation to national account
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto Excess Liability Coverage (Max. limits of $1,000,000) (employees must carry Business/Personal Use coverage with limits of $100,000)
- Primary Wording
- Waiver of Subrogation
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employer Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Directors and Officers
- Misc. Property Coverage (Inland Marine) limits of $50,000 or $100,000
- Workers’ Compensation (except Alaska and Hawaii)
- Commercial Auto
- Property Insurance
- Excess Liability to limits of $5,000,000 or greater
- Crime Insurance
Application Information - Request a Quote
For many of our coverages you can quickly request a quote using our online quick-quote forms. At the bottom of each quick quote form you can indicate the urgency of your request. If you have any questions, please call or email the person indicated in the contact area for this coverage.
NOTE: All applications must be underwritten and a quotation will be issued subject to underwriting guidelines. THE QUOTE DOES NOT BIND COVERAGE.
|Secure Online Quick-Quote Application||or||PDF Application Form|
|Available within 24 hours if requested||Complete and fax to our office|
Requirements to receive coverage: (Not required for Quick Quotes)
- Along with the full application, please fax us the Terrorism Form.Additional requirements for Agents and Brokers:
- A signed broker agreement,
- a copy of your broker/insurance license, and
- a copy of the declaration page of your E & O Insurance policy
|Secure Online Quick-Quote Application|
To receive a Workers’ Comp quick indication quote, please fill out our online quick quote indication form.
To fully apply for workers’ compensation insurance, please complete Acord 125 and Acord 130 (workers' compensation section), and submit them along with current value loss runs to Karen Metcalf or Sean Nowell.
Additional Available Coverages:
|Online Quick Quote Forms||PDF Application Forms|
| You will need to provide an email address with the Online Quick Quote form. If you do not use email, please use the PDF application form instead.|| To protect your privacy, please DO NOT EMAIL PDF application forms to us.|
Your AMIS team is Bill West, Michelle Nowell, Karen Metcalf, and Sean Nowell. Please call us at (800)843-8550 or (760)471-7116, or email us using the links below.
For Commercial Auto, Bond, and Worker’s Comp applications:
Contact: Karen Metcalf -or- Sean Nowell
For all other types of applications:
Contact: Bill West -or- Michelle Nowell
AMIS President and Founder Bill West began his career in the insurance industry in 1965, and shortly thereafter he started a Private Investigation, Insurance Adjusting, and Third Party Administration business. In 1990 he assembled a professional liability package for specifically for Private Investigation companies. Since that time AMIS has formed and developed excellent working relationships with our insurance providers, and that allows us to provide stable, quality, and affordable insurance coverage to meet your specific need.