During 2008 over 60% of organizations in the US were hit by at least one data breach. Who gets sued? Technology firms. Errors and omissions, and the resulting liability, are a risk for any business. Through our partners, AMIS/Alliance Marketing & Insurance Services underwrites E&O policies specifically for small to middle market technology service providers. We design policies to protect against the specific exposures faced by web site designers and engineers, software developers, and emerging technology firms. We offer primary or excess coverage for more than 50 classes of service firms.
Our Basic Coverage and Enhancements Include:
- Unauthorized Access: Protects against an unauthorized person or entity gaining access to a computer system or network.
- Breach of Privacy: Protects against unauthorized disclosure or release of information stored or otherwise maintained on a computer system or network.
- Malicious Coding or Programming: Protects against transmission or dissemination of unauthorized, corrupted, or harmful software code or programs.
- Intellectual Property: Protects against allegations involving copyright, plagiarism, misappropriation or infringement of title, slogan, trademark, trade name, trade dress, service mark or service name.
- Personal Injury: Protects against allegations of libel, slander, and/or defamation arising out of internet/media content.
- Duty to Defend Contract: Offers the benefit of our carrier's litigation management expertise to eliminate the burden of managing the claim.
- Defense Coverage for Fraud Allegations: Provides coverage until final adjudication asserts a finding of fraud.
- Toll-Free Risk Management Hotline: Provides two free hours annually of risk management advice, including contract review, for your business.
- Automatic Coverage for Acquired Subsidiaries: Alleviates the administrative burden of having to submit small acquisitions for coverage approval.
- Automatic Sixty-Day Post Reporting Period: Allows adequate time to report events to the carrier.
- Multi-Year Extended Reporting Period Options: Offers reporting protection beyond the traditional 12 months.
- Minimum Deductible: $2,500 with no minimum premiums.
- Definition of Claim: Any written demand triggers coverage, putting counsel in place early in a dispute.
PLEASE NOTE: This list is solely intended to be a summary of policy coverage. Please reference the actual policy for specific terms and conditions. The policy supersedes all representations made above.
Application Information - Request a Quote
Please click the button to complete the PDF application for this insurance quote. If you have any questions, please call or email the person indicated in the contact area for this coverage.
NOTE: All applications must be underwritten and a quotation will be issued subject to underwriting guidelines. THE QUOTE DOES NOT BIND COVERAGE.
|Instructions: PDF Application Forms|
|To protect your privacy, please DO NOT EMAIL PDF application forms to us.|
Your AMIS representative is Sean Nowell. Please call him at
(800) 843-8550 or (760) 471-7116, or email us using the link below.
For all Technology Consultant applications:
Contact: Sean Nowell
AMIS President and Founder Bill West began his career in the insurance industry in 1965, and shortly thereafter he started a Private Investigation, Insurance Adjusting, and Third Party Administration business. In 1990 he assembled a professional liability package for specifically for Private Investigation companies. Since that time AMIS has formed and developed excellent working relationships with our insurance providers, and that allows us to provide stable, quality, and affordable insurance coverage to meet your specific need.